Friday, August 5, 2011

The Garden 2011

Here is what I picked last night!





This is my "gardening outfit" after wearing it all summer, Ash told me I could go pick out anything I wanted if I would just stop wearing it! So what... if they are just my sweats I wore all winter- and of course I cut the bottoms off for summer. . . I guess I am a "wear it out kind of girl" . . . and I don't think it is a good thing!


Logan my camera man!




























Picking Peas






























































The fair parade! Logan said he would go in the fire truck with Ash if Kelli stayed and got candy on the side of the road. So they could split it later. . . I think it is in the garbage.. because mom ended up eating most of it!













4 comments:

Matt n' Jenni said...

You are the luckiest girl in the world. Look at where you get live. Your backyard and view is AMAZ-ZA-ZING!!!!

life with the swaner family said...

AGAIN, SO ENVIOUS OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL GARDEN... HOW I WISH I COULD GROW SOMETHING LIKE THAT. WE JUST DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES. I CANT EVEN A A ZUCHINNI TO GROW. I WILL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR FLOWERS.

Robyn said...

you do have such a great view! maybe one day i'll garden...

Robin said...

I agree with Jenni! Love the new yard, It's amazing!