Thursday, August 4, 2011

BaCkYaRd ReMoDel

This is the new SOCCER FIELD , Thus the reason for the remodel; I am just waiting to walk outside one day and see lines painted in my grass!

I get asked all the time "How do you get Ash to do all this stuff for you?" and I can honestly say I really don't now. He just always needs a project to be working on, which by all means is fine with me!!!!



The new garden and walking path, Which I designed and laid MYSELF! --minus Ash "adjusting it" the next day, but I am pretty proud!



The view from the top deck.
















And the pond I have fought for, for the last 10 years! and now that I have one guess where I find Ash every night and some afternoons. . . sitting by "his" pond watching his goldfish play!


Before I end I need to give a BIG shout out and THANK YOU to the Netz Family for remodeling their backyard and making mine possible!


And Ash; He is referred to as MR WONDERFUL around here for a reason! LOVE YOU BABE!











2 comments:

life with the swaner family said...

YOUR YARD LOOKS SO GREAT. I AM VERY JEALOUS OF YOUR GARDEN. CANT SEEM TO GROW ONE IN IDAHO.

Stacy said...

That stikin' Netz family! Mr. Netz always has to raise the bar for the rest of us :)

Your yard looks fabulous!