Sunday, May 22, 2011

April - May Update


Helping in Logan School class every Monday- This is his Easter Party I got to help with as well, I just cant get enough of that kid!!!








Easter Egg Hunts!


Victory!!!!!!









Grandma Jones 90th Birthday Party! I Love that woman!!!












Soccer games!











More Soccer Games!









and then a few more Soccer Games!!!























Did I Mention we love soccer !!













Mother Day celebration with Brother Matt at TOADS! What could be better!










Kelli's favorite part of TOADS throwing rocks in the pond!























And More Rocks ( you should see the floor of my car, every where we go we have to find a ROCK or the whole trip is LOST!!!! )

















Papa with Logan in the Go-Carts!!



















My Mothers Day Dinner cooked by Ashley- or wait - should I say MR WONDERFUL!!! How fabulous is THAT!!!! it tasted even better!!!!


























Mother Day Dessert!! Boston Cream Pie! of course made by MR WONDERFUL himself!!


Mothers day is really the best holiday EVER invented!!!!!

























No comments: