Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Kind of" a scary night

Last Sunday night Ash went to a house down the

street were a little guy in our neighborhood was having a really hard night. Meaning, two hours later life flight flew over our house to meet the little guy, Ash and the Ambulance Crew at their lading pad at Ace hardware. . . well I was at home trying to put two kiddos to bed with flashing lights and helicopters flying over. Ash is gone ALOT at night so being alone is nothing new to me, and when Logan gets scared I just tell the only way he can be scared is if mommy is scared too. ( this keeps me in check to remain calm even when I REALLY want to be scared myself!!!!!) So To make a long story short, I just told him that I wasn't scared and to just hug his Bear and go to sleep. When I went back in to check on the two of them this is what I got!!!! MAN - I AM CRAZY ABOUT THESE TWO KIDDOS! LOVE YOU LOGAN AND KELLI!!!






3 comments:

Robyn said...

that is cute. I love how even tough 7 year old boys still need a bear sometimes! :)

Stacy said...

Those are precious pictures, Megan.

Amen to taking care of two little ones while husbands are off saving the world--you did a great job handling that situation.

Amanda said...

I love you guys! Tell ash to read his email for a dinner invite!