Monday, March 21, 2011

Danny's Wedding 2-19-2011


Danny and Emilys wedding! Logan has admired Danny for the past seven years! I love his face in this picture you can just see in his eyes how much he Loves Dan!

My two little cuties!



Logan with his "women"!
I wish words could do justice to how much I LOVE these Girls! When someone loves your child and makes them feel so good about themselves,well . . From a moms prospective you just cant ask for anything more! The only thing these girls have ever done wrong is Growning up! If every kid had a MELANIE, MICHELLE, and CHERIE to love them the word would be a different place! You girls will never know the impact you have had on my children. . . and I will love you FOREVER because of it!




1 comment:

Robyn said...

They are great girls! Logan looks so handsome :)