Friday, November 19, 2010

Part 1 - of WONDERFUL!

So I am pretty sure this is going to posted backwards- you'll have to read each caption that appears closed to the picture. . . Good Luck.... Hopefully my blogging skill will come back to me in the next few days!
Getting ready to climb back into a cave! --so FUN ! --
Our own little beach- our room was just 10 feet away- WONDERFUL


Dressing up for Dinner


another FABULOUS PHOTO by Mr. Wonderful!!


Our Resort at Night
- Ashley took this picture I didn't even know about his Professional Photo Skills-







Day 1 - Porto De Carmen



I don't even know were to begin Ashley and I just had the most fairytale of a vacation together! I must admit I missed my kiddos Like CRAZY but we had SOOO much fun I honestly can not remember a time that we had so much fun together as a couple. So let me see if I can do this vacation justice.













1 comment:

Todd and Melissa said...

Hey! When did you do this? Where did you go and what did you do exactly? Can't wait to hear about and see more pics! Will you be there for day after Thanksgiving leftovers?